Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Creative, Serious and Playful Science of Android Apps

Just a quick announcement for all those who want to learn Android programming in a fun way. A new Coursera course - Creative, Serious and Playful Science of Android Apps starts December 2nd (Monday). It's totally free and doesn't require any previous programming knowledge. I've already signed up, even though I don't expect to learn a lot, since I know all the basic stuff. I just want to meet new people interested in Android development and have a nice time coding something in my spare time. Check out the introduction video below, to get a better idea, what it is.


For all those who don't know Coursera yet, it's an online learning platform with amazing courses prepared by the best universities in the world. See my previous post about it or just visit their site to find out by yourself. I've recently finished two more courses organized by them: Creativity, Innovation, and Change and General Game Playing. They were both very interesting and professional.

So, anyone else wants to sign up, study and have fun with me? Let me know.

P.S. If this course seems too easy for you, take a look at other ones. If I had more time, I'd probably be watching the lessons most of the day... perhaps only taking breaks for TED :P


No comments:

Post a Comment